Thursday, January 26, 2006

Art Attack

Last year, spending a lot of time cooped up at home in front of my computer waiting for BYJ news definitely chucked up my daydream quota *winks*. While toning down my socializing with friends, I was left to explore a new territory. You think it sucks? Nope, especially when the subject is Bae Yong Joon.

Well, despite being stuck at home with nothing to do except surfing the net and watching k-dramas, i discovered a fun way to ease out of my stuck-at-home rut. I started to explore my little knowledge in Photoshop. And, here are some of my work ~

Signature banners

I call this siggy "kimchi banner" because these k-men are "HOT".
But amongst them, BYJ is the hottest.


Wallpapers/Postcards


I also did avatars, GIFs and 2 vods which i cannot find from my files. Hopefully, I'll be able to find time again to do artworks since there are so many awesome photos of Yong Joon from his recent trips to Asia.

1 comment:

Fei said...

Nice work~!! Beware.. I might just 'steal' your work... but with credits of course.. if you don't mind.. =P