Saturday, January 21, 2006

On the road to blog...again

Whoa! It's been a while since the last I updated by blog. Aside from being busy with work and chcking on Bae Yong Joon's fora/sites, I'm just not really into blogging until now again. Let us see, what made me go back to my blog again?

  1. I envy Frances, happiebb , chiligoyo, Marissa and the rest of my Baesisters who are so dedicated in blogging Yong Joon.
  2. Well honestly, I'm not into expressing my thoughts in writing. But since blog is the "IN" thing and my friends keep on pestering me to have one, because all of the have, here I am again. Oh btw, I've warned them the only thing that I will be blogging about is Bae Yong Joon and the rest of my favorite Korean men.
Okay...okay...before I forget again the topics that I'll be blogging, I better list them down here ~

  • It's Showtime...April Snow
  • Great King Four Gods
  • So Ji Sub joins BYJ and BOF
  • AS Supplement DVD
  • AS OST
  • AS Making DVD
  • Bae Yong Joon
  • Hiatus
  • Korean Media
  • YM Chats
  • Plan Trip to Korea
  • BOF's Website
  • Wish List
Huh?! Quite a long list don't you think so? You think I can do it? I, myself is doubtful, but I'll give it my shot and will start...N O W !!!

3 comments:

marissa said...

Welcome back to blog land liezle. Finally you found the time to share your own thoughts with us.

Keep it up and see you around.

liezle said...

Hi M! Yup I'm back from blogging and getting the hang of it ^^

Thanks for dropping by and hope to see you around too.

cheers,
liezle

bbmag said...

hope you find the strength to persevere with your YJ blog. aja aja phighting!