Monday, February 20, 2006

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! His Royal Handsomeness

Oh my God, this man is really magnificent!


His new photo from the meeting of "Great King and Four Gods" last Saturday made so many hearts beating so fast. After posting his latest photo in BYJ's Quilt everyone got so excited and the usual Sunday silence in Baeland became an active one. Some of the remarks after posting the photo in Quilt were really hillarious.

One latest photo of Yong Joon makes a BIG difference.

There is something in the photo that makes one grasp for air. Is it the smile? The coat? The long beautiful hair? The v-neckline? The small part of that beautiful chest that is peeking? The way he stands tall with the rest in the photo? What?!

Oh my, oh my Yong Joon you take my breath away.

6 comments:

bbmag said...

yea... he looked so good... i wonder, could it be a case of absence makes the heart grow fonder?

i just fall in love again.

liezle said...

hi there bb and welcome back! Yong Joon's latest photo inspired me to go back to blogging ^_^

he's a real knock out, don't you think?

bbmag said...

honestly? when he looks so good, i find it so hard to think at all :p

marissa said...

At last a new entry and yes, he managed to stop my heart from beating a few seconds.

Anonymous said...

Hi liezle, Nice to meet you..I came from bb's blog.Thank you for his latest pics..As I miss him, I am glad of it. He is so handsome!!

liezle said...

Hi there M! I almost fainted seeing his photo last Sunday.

Hello Hirorin! Thanks for setting your footsteps in my blog. Yong Joon is no doubt handsome and like you i miss him so much too. But few more day and we'll see him again when GKFG crank in.

^^,