Friday, February 24, 2006

I got hit by an arrow again (",)

Yong Joon's newest CF in Japan is out. Boy oh boy, he is so breathtakingly handsome in the photos that were posted in KOB and Quilt. Sigh... Yong Joon makes my heart running wild.

I love it when he doesn't smile...

I love it when he smiles...

And I just love this man smiling or not.

In tomato99's translation in Quilt, she wrote that the house created for the CF is similar to Yong Joon's own house. Great! The closes we can get to his house. Been trying endlessly to download the vod but it seems that traffic is so heavy. But i'll definitely wait patiently to download the vod and hoping that someone will upload a new link using wmv instead of asx.

This week is full of Bae Yong Joon and I love it! It's a distraction but a welcome distraction.

1 comment:

bbmag said...

hey, yea... heard that the CF was shot in a setting that's recreated based on his own home in seoul.

but... the interview [see 'comments' clip] was supposedly carried out in his home!! ah....!!