Thursday, March 16, 2006

Bae Virus Attack

When I got to see this photo posted in Quilt, I felt my face got hot and said "oh my god!" so loud that surprised my colleagues. My colleagues who were just near my cubicle went inside my workplace to see what was happening. When they saw what was on the screen of my computer, they realized that I'm having a BaeVirus attack and laughed at me. *^-^*

Symptoms of BaeVirus attack ~

breathless
hot flushes
blushing
hands shaking
continuously uttering "oh my god...oh my god"


Oh dear, look at those chin. I would love to nibble those chin *liezle blushing*. Smiling or not Yong Joon is just amazingly adorable. Sigh....

Yong Joon's transformation from Insoo to Damdeok is amazing. From the above photo, I can say that he is ready for the role of The Great King.

Hhmm, how long do you think can Yong Joon maintain his built? Remember that in AS he reduced his weight for the role. But at the end of AS Yong Joon got even slimmer due to stress. Anyhow, slim, big or fit, it doesn't really matter. Yong Joon looks great in any form.


The great cast of "The Great King and Four Gods"
Bae Yong Joon as Damdeok, Choi Minsoo, Park SangwonYeon as Garyeo , Park Sangmyeon as Joomoochi, Yoon Taeyoung, and Lee Dahee as Gakdan. (sorry i don't know the others who are in the photo)

5 comments:

marissa said...

I don't mind having that virus in fact I can have it for life. Good thing my work space is big so nobody noticed me when I gasp upon seeing that photo.

bbmag said...

hee... for me, it's more than just a virus... i've kindda come to accept that i've caught it for life :p yea, totally incurable...

Toujours_BYJ said...

I think we all caught this virus for life and don't want to be cured at all.

LoveJoyPeace said...

YJ how lucky can one guy be, to have a million gals swooning over him and just being anything for him. Kekeke..... I wish he reads this and see how sensible human beings is willing to be turned into anything for him. Like I said "ALL FOR THE LOVE OF A MAN CALLED BYJ".

liezle said...

hi there marissa, bb, byjglobal, toujours_byj and joycebay! thank you guys for dropping by ^^

...virus for life...yong joon for life *^-^*

cheers!