Saturday, March 25, 2006

I'm Back!

Hello everyone and thanks for you wishing me well on my vacation. I had great time in HK! Though it was raining in Disneyland and Ocean Park when we went there, the rain didn't stop us from having a grand time.

HK in spring is so beautiful. As you very well know, I come from a tropical country and experiencing a weather below 20 degrees is a welcome experience for me. I love it! If i'm not mistaken the lowest during my stay was 15.

Hee, can't wait to go to Korean to experience a colder climate ^_^~

Yong Joon hunting was not that successful though I found some stuffs in Sino Center. There were photos, calendars, photobooks (not the image) that were on display in some stores but they were still closed at 11am.

Yong Joon was in Friday's local newspaper together with F4...hehehe...but i couldn't understand what was written.

Oh, there were so many Chinese from Beijing, Taiwanese, Korean, and Japanese at the aiport when we arrived. They were in HK to watch F4 concert. ^^ I could have watched last night though but my friend failed to contact me...darn!

I would have wanted to post my photos taken with Cinderella, Snowhite, Sleeping Beauty, Minnie and Mickey Mouse, Pluto, Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Donald Duck and many more but I have to postpone postng them until Monday because I forgot the USB of my cam at the office.

It seems that I didn't miss much in Baeland during my absence. But you know what? I'm missing Yong Joon, which I'm guessing you guys are also missing him. *^_^*

1 comment:

marissa said...

Welcome back sis and I'm glad you enjoyed your trip. How I wish the weather here is below 20 too.