Thursday, June 22, 2006

Welcome Newbies!

For some reasons this post was not posted last night. Anyway, I was going through the site meter of my blog and found out that there are more visitors coming from the US recently. Even in KOB, I noticed too that newbies are from the US.

At this point let me give each and everyone a warm welcome and thank you so much for dropping by my blog. My blog may not be that much but really do appreciate your dropping by. I hope that someday I’ll get to hear from you. ^_^

Have you guys been to a lot of BYJ related sites and blogs? Well, there so many great sites and blogs that you should be visiting. One great site is BYJ’s Quilt. In this site you’ll get to meet many Baesisters from all over the world. I believe that this is the site where everyone converge.

Here are list of fansites, and blogs that you may want to visit ~


Korean Official Board (KOB)
BYJ's Quilt
Joon's Family Singapore
http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=57
BYJTogether Thailand
BYJFriendsForever Hong Kong
ForeverBYJ Hong Kong
Hermesyongjun Korea
BYJFan Korea
PapaJun Korea
Korea
Baesaamo Korea
City of Yongjoon Korea
Joon0829 Korea
OnlyBYJ Mainland China
Baewatch Philippines
BYJ Indo Family Indonesia
AbsolutelyBYJ Malaysia (Yahoo Group)
LoveYongJoon (Chinese site)
SweetYongJoon (Chinese site)
BYJsHeart (Chinese site)
BYJRealm (Chinese site)
TrueloveBYJ (Chinese site)
Sokorean.com - BYJ's Thread
Endless Love - Artwork Gallery of Hiyonn inspired by Hotelier & April Snow
Collection of BYJ GIFs from Yandy
HHY Gallery - Collection of artworks inspired by Winter Sonata
Drawings of Nagajun and other Jpn Bae fans

Blog Sites

Blog of Camille from France ~ "Bae Yong Joon-Love Needs No Reason"
Blog of Chiligoyo from Singapore ~ "A Glimpse Into His World"
Blog of Fabshelly from Hawaii ~ "Dispatches from Paradise"
Blog of Flowerbossa from Japan ~ "Imagina"
Blog of Frances from the Philippines ~ "only Yong Joon"
Blog of Friday from Hawaii ~ "American Joon"
Blog of Happiebb from Singapore ~ " bb's ramblings-days of being of BYJ fan"
Blog of Joycebay from Singapore~ "Love BYJ !"
Blog of Liezle from the Philippines ~ "Hankering for Yong Joon"
Blog of Marissa from the Philippines ~ "marissa : my simple joy"
Blog of Mishio from Los Angeles ~ "The Magic of BYJ"
Blog of Tiffany from Singaopre ~ "Breakfast with Tiffany"
Blog of Yokee from Malaysia ~ "Absolutely Bae Yong Joon"

Drama Sites

Winter Sonata ( Japanese, Korean, English Boards)
Winter Sonata KBS Site ( Korean)
Winter Sonata KBS Site (Japanese)
Hotelier ( English Board )
Have We Really Loved ? ( Korean Board )

Movie Sites

April Snow Official Site Korea
April Snow Official Site Japan
Untold Scandal Korea
untoldscandal
Untold Scandal Japan

Many thanks to frances for compiling all these great sites @ soompi.

6 comments:

bbmag said...

hey liezle, that's so considerate of you! thanks!

Anonymous said...

Dear leizle,

Thanks for the complete list (I hope it's complete already). OK 50 sites, 1 site per week. That'll leave me 2 weeks to rest in one year. Thanks for filling up my SOCIAL calendar for next year!

I'd better inform my friends and family that I will see them in 2008 the earliest (if they haven't dumped me yet)!

Thanks to frances too for compiling this list. It's great, I can try them out one by one.

love ... jaime

mrs a said...

Hi Liezle, that is nice of you. I never seem to have a loss of articles to read. And now you have given me tons more.
Sometimes I can't stop reading and end up staying up all night. I LOVE IT!

Thank you,
A bewbie from Ohio,USA
Mrs A

Anonymous said...

hello liezle.....

tks for the list....n hv a nice weekend !

liezle said...

bb, everything for yong joon ^^

hey jaime, really you never fail to put a smile on my face everytime i read your post. ^_^

hi mrs. a, you've become addicted to yong joon. (",)

hello gillian! i'm pretty sure you'll enjoy visiting other byj related sites.

cheers everyone!

HeippieH said...

Hi Liezle,

Very thoughtful for posting the list. Thanks. Will use it as a reference. Each site has its own strength. I wish I have enough time to browse them all. Thinking about the amount of existing articles in each site and the new articles popping up everyday that I do not have time to read, my sorrow grows deeper and deeper for missing so much everyday! I got to come up with a plan.

h.