Tuesday, August 29, 2006

it's his bae-day ^^

Today marks the 34th birthday of Yong Joon~ssi. There were so many greeters not only in KOB and JOB but as well in other BYJ related sites and fora wishing only the best for our man.

With the so many greeting at KOB, i didn't have the luxury of time to read them all. They're just too many for me. Will he have time to read all those messages? Does anyone from his staff print all those messages posted in KOB and JOB and give them to him? I wish someone does if Yong Joon doesn't have the time to check his OBs.

We didn't get any video messages today, unlike in the previous 2 years. Geez, he must be really busy as what BOF posted earlier today.

Though we didn't have the chance even to have a glimpse of the birthday boy today, i'm so happy with the post of Korachan which she got from JOB's website.

Though we've seen these photos many times in the past week, i just don't get tired looking at yong joon's handsome face and sweet smile. In between these photos are my simple birthday messages for yong joon ~

I wish you a wonderful life
filled with love and happiness.
I also wish that others bring you joy,
as you have brought joy to us.

Yong Joon~ssi, you are very special
and you deserve the best.

Yong Joon~ssi ,
What do you like?
What do you desire?
What do you want to do?
What do want to have?
What is your greatest wish?

Whatever the answer
to the above questions,
I pray hard that you will be
able to get them
at the time that you most
want it.

Have the happiest birthday, Yong Joon~ssi!

I wonder what he is doing now? Whatever it is, I hope that Yong Joon is having a grand time with all his loved ones tonight.

Cheers to you, Yong Joon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi liezle,
i love these photos^^

can you inform me your mail address thru Quilt memo??
I think I have lost your address.
I tried to send you a mail last night but failed.

cheers,
tomato

liezle said...

hi tomato! thanks for dropping by ^^ i guess all of us love these photos of yong joon. i'm missing him. can't wait for sept 5. but it's still a big questions whether we will see him or not even for just a few photos.

i sent you a memo thru quilt. please check.

enjoy the rest of the day.

^^ liezle