Monday, November 06, 2006

another birthday coming

nope he's not from BOF but i'm hoping he'll be one day ^^

Se7ev [Choi Dong Wook] will be turning 22 on November 9. ^^ He is my very first k-pop idol.

When i was in Korean i bought his 24/7 album. I would have wanted to buy his new album Se7lution, but it was released November 1. But I was able to listen to them and they're good. I had a chance also to see his m/v "Ra Ra Ra" [click the title to watch] last friday wherein he was kissing his leading lady in the m/v inside the car. whew! hot m/v from se7en. i love it! ^^

Btw, i'm not that too excited on the news about Se7en doing Goong 2. I don't actually want him joining the bandwagon of singer going into acting. But since i like Se7en, i will be supporting him and the actress to be paired with him is from BOF, Heo Lee Jae [also from Sunflower starring Kim Rae Won (Attic Cat, My Little Bride, Love Story in Harvard, Which star/planet are your from?), another cute and sexy kimchi^^].

This is Hoe Lee Jae.
November 9 is another date to remember in November ^^

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Hmm... So it is already working in mozilla and that the problem is just the top photo/banner?

Can you send me print screen of how it looks like in mozilla? So I'll know the problem.

So sorry for these errors. ^^!

mrs a said...

hi liezle!

Love Se7en! Especially Passion! He speaks good English too! I hear he is coming to US in a year! Bi is coming in Dec but it will be in Vegas! I love his Raining but I like Se7en as a Singer better. How is he as an actor? Good?

liezle said...

hello mrs a and thanks for dropping by again ^^

oh you also love se7en too! he speaks japanese and a bit of chinese too ^^

actually se7en hasn't acted yet [except for mvs]. goong 2 will be his very first drama. have you read the synopsis? it's quite good. i hope that he'll do well in acting too. goong 2 will be shown next year. ^^