Friday, November 10, 2006

like a premium chocolate

Now that Yong Joon is back in Seoul, I think I’ll be missing the daily diary from Mr. Koh, LCK, JamTour and the real-time reporting of our baesisters. It has been a wonderful 3 weeks with so many information about our man. Topping all the reports is the different Yong Joon which we all saw in CREA, cover of BYJ Classics and Superstar courtesy of Leslie Kee .

Yong Joon is like deluxe chocolate ad in a gloss magazine. If a chocolate is yummy in every bite, Yong Joon is yummylicious in every angle. And there is no way to satisfy ones craving. One will definitely ask for more.

Because I crave for those photos, I created a siggy for my soompi.com account.


I found this cropped photo from CREA in Quilt which was posted by hyejun. [thanks hyejun!]

mwah! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Btw, it was said that Yong Joon made a heart sign. Now, i wonder how he did it. Is it by connecting his ten fingers together or like this ...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

i hope he did it like the first one (",)

No comments: