Thursday, December 14, 2006

Yong Joon's Standee

Jaime posted a question in Soompi : What does Lotte do to Yong Joon’s standees and big canvass posters? Hmm, makes me wonder too. Jaime and I both hope that they’re not throwing them away.



Surely, I would love to have one of those standee in my room . Hmm, what if I have one? Would I blush whenever I’m naked? Or would I put something to cover his face? Oh dear, but the thought of having Yong Joon’s standee in my room makes me frivolous.

When I posted the above questions in soompi, Jaime’s replied to it and she made me crack up. She said “I'm sure Yong Joon 'standee' would love to stay in your room. Please don't worry, since he's such a perfect gentleman, I'm sure he'll close his eyes when you change, ok? But on second thought, he did say he has that 1% of Cho Won in him, what if he peeks?!”

She reminded me of Cho Won’s naughty look!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




That melting look…sigh…I’ll definitely go pink standing naked in front of his standee.

thanks to tiggermom for the screencaps

3 comments:

liezle said...

exactly! lotte should be giving them to beafamilies from all over the world! as for the standees they should be raffled off. ^^

thanks for dropping by byjglobal! have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

dear liezle,

how did I manage to miss this post?! Hahaha, those Cho Won pictures sure reminds me of how naughty Yong Joon is (hehe, sometimes).

Don't worry liezle, I'm sure he'll give you a 1-second warning before he peeks, like his usual "Um-Hm" before he says his dialog. But you have to be real quick, cause Cho Won is a playboy, haha, handsome, but still a playboy!

Thanks for showing us Scandal pictures again! Funny that this is the one I watch the least among all his works considering he showed his 'you know what' in his entirety?? (must be the shyness in a woman)

love ... Jaime

Anonymous said...

hahhahahhahahahhh! I am sure that these standees won't reach your height or should it be- YOUR HEIGHT WON"T REACH HIS SHOULDER!!!!!!!