Wednesday, April 11, 2007

'hotelier' new promo photos

I think these are new promotional photos from the Japanese version of 'Hotelier'. Hyejun posted this somewhere [sorry don't know where] which style posted in KOB.

Like i wrote in my post at soompi, there is really something about Frank Shin that is soooooo appealing...sigh...



With the delay of TWSSG, I'm glad that we have 'Hotelier' to look forward to. If it's not for 'Hotelier' most baefans would probably been gone wacko for waiting. ^^

There is too much waiting if you're a baefan, right? I've already lost count as to many times my patience had been tested? But everytime i'm tested, i know i always pass and i become more deeper attached to the man.

3 comments:

Moon said...

OMG! A Japanese version of Hotelier! I could just die!! Hotelier is my absolute favorite drama! And on top of that we'll have a Frank Shin with that gorgeous longer hairstyle! Thanks for the yummy photos!

liezle said...

hi hi tany and welcome to my blog. uhm, yes, a japanese version of hotelier. but he's only guesting here and will only be appearing in few episodes.

hope that you'll be dropping by again, k?

Moon said...

I'll definitely be dropping by again! I love your blog! Feel free to visit mine! :)

Have a nice week!