BOFi actually announced this last November 25 on JOB. click here to read happiebb's translation.
mariko, is so kind to give me some details about the merger [will know the reason for this later but for now you probably have an idea already]. thanks so much dear! i hope you don't mind if i post them here :)
- BOFi is taking over DA. sounds familiar, right? BOF buying KE. :)
- BOFi main shareholders are KeyEast 62% and BYJ 32%. According to the basic agreement of the merger of KE and DA, KE will have 62.30% share and DA will have 37.70%.
- The merger is to take effect in April 30, 2009
- After which, common securities stocks will be issued.
- not sure though if DA will have a new name.
- DA helped organize the event of Song Seung Heon in Japan last March.
- DA is public listed, and after the announcement of the merger shares of stock rose to 85 yen, an increase of 7.59%
- DA is more on internet marketing.
- They deal with various businesses especially for Japanese idols.