Sunday, March 29, 2009

[Old Videos] Yong Joon for Maypole

There's nothing much going on in any BYJ sites and it's already been for several weeks. I don't see much of the fans too. They're probably just lurking around and opted to be quiet fans while waiting for Yong Joon's next project. Geez, but I think it'll take time before we see him again in action. Though I'm really really crossing my fingers that it's not true. Lots are already missing him.

Well, there may be nothing much new but I'm glad that there are fans who continue to share their love by sharing with us old articles, old photos and whatever news that come up. Like 권오경 who keeps on sharing on byjgallery wonderful goodies just like these 2 cfs of Yong Joon from Maypole which was shot in Australia.



and here's another Maypole CF. The url in byjgallery was disabled but i was able to get the url though ^^ just click here to watch the other version.

original source : byjcafe

No comments: