Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bae Yong Joon 'Man on Fire'

Thailand's July '09 Cosmoplitan issh is featuring Bae Yong Joon in one of its articles. Yong Joon is featured in 'Exclusive talk ~ Man on Fire'.

SarangLady shared the photos from the magazine in BYJ Thread @ soompi.


The above photos is quite different from the one that was by Cosmopolitan Korean edition that was released in May [hee, i still haven't gotten my mag which i asked my friend to buy for me because it weighs 5 kg!]


I still haven't heard from anyone what the article is all about but I'm crossing my fingers that someone will share them later.

p.s. i know what Yong Joon was wearing in the May issh of Cosmo have been posted in several baeblogs and sites but since I'm at it I'll be posting my own version ^^

LV Shoes



LV Ring


The Damier Mosaique collection revisits Louis Vuitton's Damier canvas in a modern, urban spirit. This bold ring is engraved with the iconic chequerboard pattern and the diagonal Louis Vuitton signature.

LV Belt [BYJ is wearing either of the 2]

A. In masculine Damier Graphite canvas and smooth black calf leather, this reversible belt is elegantly signed with a brushed plate buckle with the LV monogram.

B. In classic grained Epi leather and smooth black calf leather, this reversible belt is elegantly signed with a brushed plate buckle with the LV monogram. The Lv Cut Long Epi belt particularly suits formal outfits.

LV Leggings [underneath the black pants]


The current 2009 collection was made in tribute to the late American pop artist Stephen Sprouse , designed by Marc Jacobs for Louis Vuitton.

for the photo of the shoes thanks to Josefine
credit also goes to happiebb's blog for the photos of the ring and belts

1 comment:

Unknown said...

BYJ-ssi is a cutie! (Hey, Liezle, I have my own blog now...graduating from YouTube).