Monday, July 27, 2009

KHJ not a pretty boy nor meticulous

I was just trying to decipher this news when I read it on khj0606 then I came across xiaochu’s translation on Quiante501. As always, much thanks for the translation, xiaochu.

Oh yeah, HJL is not a pretty boy. I agree… because he is handsome and manly [as what the other members of SS501 keep on saying on 'Starry Night'] ^_^. He said that he’s not meticulous nor he’s not bad. I think he’s saying the truth and just being straight forward about it so as not to let others expect too much from him. I believe that Kim Hyun Joong is the kind of guy who is more of a doer than a sweet talker.

Btw, I wonder when he was interviewed. He's hair style in the photoshoot is almost the same as his hair style when he guested in 'Starry Night' last Friday.

07/27 [news] Kim HyunJoong “Kim Bum is the Best Pretty Boy in F4” Why?

Credits : leeuh@newsen.com + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com
REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

‘Pretty Boy’ Kim HyunJoong said “Kim Bum is the best pretty boy in F4”.

In MBC ‘Good Day’ broadcasted on 27-Jul, Kim HyunJoong’s photo shoot was revealed.

When being asked who is the best pretty boy in F4, Kim HyunJoong replied “Kim Bum”. Kim HyunJoong explained “’Pretty boy’ refers to one who has feminine side more than masculine side.” Kim HyunJoong revealed “I can’t say that I am one.” He said wittily “I am a pretty boy when I put on make-up.”

Kim HyunJoong analyzed the factor for his popularity “InBoys Over Flowers’, Yoon JiHoo is a caring and meticulous person, so he captured many nuna’s (older sisters) heart.” Kim HyunJoong confessed “Actually, I am not really a meticulous person. I am not a bad guy. I won’t say it out even if I want to take care of another person.”

Meanwhile Kim HyunJoong revealed their future activities “We will get into activity through our Asia Tour which consists of 10 countries and also through variety programs. I will continue to be an actor for a while more too.”

4 comments:

J_Girl said...

I love that pic where he has his foot on the chair in such a relaxed way but wearing a tux! LOL classic HJL!

I have to admit when I first saw him on BOF I thought he was some pretty boy and wasn't attracted to him at all since I can't stand those types. But when I moved on to watch him on WGM I realized he was the complete opposite and not at all the gentle guy he portrayed in BOF. He has all the traits of a real man, tough and responsible. He's definitely not a sweet talker and is more realistic. He's also really stubborn but I think when it comes down to the person he truly cares for he'll turns into a softy without even knowing lol

spring said...

hi Liezle..

i just back from my trip and catching up all yr post too..
always thanks so much for yr sharing without tiring... 'THANKS YOU"

after reading this post, i wanna say something and i posted same thing in wendy blog too..
i totally agree with KHJ saying the reason of he choose KB and why JH is so popular.. i admit that i fall to JH first...but after knowing real HJ, i now even forgot JH..sorry to JH...:D
HJ said he is not meticulous person and not say it out even if he take care.. yes.. we know it well his real char and even his real self is more interesting and make me fall down more to HJ than JH...hee..:) and more over he is always together with his lovely younger brothers.. i can feel he love his member so much and care a lot too...he is a really great leader to me... that's why we love KHJ himself and he is more and more popular now.. not really coz of JH image... JH is the one who introduce KHJ to us... really huge thanks to BOF and JH..
i am writing it again with hope this msg will reah to KHJ one day and he will know his high popularity and his fans loving to him as he himself. not coz of image of JH...
LOVE YOU SO MUCH KHJ..^_^

liezle said...

Hello again J_Girl1 I'm sure you've already seen the video I posted last night. He's so cute, right?

Oh so you saw him first on BoF. Glad that you discovered the real him in WGM. His unique character is so endearing. That what makes me like him.

~liezle

liezle said...

hello spring and welcome back. i hope you had a nice trip.

leader my not be the type of person who shows off his care to others but his actions speak so much of what kind of person he is and that what makes him a good leader.

~liezle