Saturday, July 18, 2009

Photos of Jung Min @ MuBank 07.17.09

I guess the following photos were taken during the taping of MuBank. I like Jung Min's outfit. Because he's tall and his shoulders are wide, the simple statement shirt topped with a short sleeves knitted that's styled like bat wings in front look perfectly well on him.

I've watched his performance in MuBank several times and I must say that he's so good though he sounded a bit nervous in the beginning and a little off when he and Ji Sun sang together.

Btw, I like his hair here and even his make up. Glad too that his make up artist didn't put any eyeliner on him.

Here are photos lifted from SS601.com. Original credit goes to miniature.























After staring at the photos above, I just need to write this... Park Jung Min, you're one yummy creature! ^_^ Oh can I also add that I think he makes a great lover. ^_^

2 comments:

wen0607 said...

Hey liezle, really love this song "If you cannot" sung by him ^^
He performs very well and his voice is great! >.<

liezle said...

i love it too wen. he sang the song with so much passion.

~liezle