Saturday, July 11, 2009

TheFaceShop Photos in Japan

Photos Yong Joon for TFS in Japan were posted by Joyce Lee on BYJ thread @ soompi. Some of the photos have been posted before and they're the same photos released in Korea. There are a few though that I'm only seeing for the first time. I won't be posting those I've posted before but instead will only post those I'm only seeing now.

Like I mentioned earlier, I really don't like much of TFS photos that their TFS ad team have choosen to use. I think some photos in this batch is more better.

TheFaceShop Photos in Japan
originally posted by tomato99 / BYJGallery
re-posted by YJ影之国/ Baidu

Below photo has been posted before but since I like it I'll be posting it again. ^^

Amongst the photos released earlier, these two photos below are amongst my favorite.

p.s. according to Mariko on byj thread @ soompi, today at 7 pm, was the first day of ticket reservation to the two September events [ September 29 for 'WLS Anime' Promo and Sept 30 for the Launching of 'Beauty of Korea' book] at Tokyo Dome for the members of JOB [BYJ Japanese Official Board]. All entries will be drawn and will be announced starting July 24. You may be wondering why entries have to be drawn. Well, there are about 100,000 members in JOB, the capacity of Tokyo dome is 50,000. Each member can only get one ticket. To be fair and square this is the way the ticket admin has choosen to do the release of the tickets. I think that this has been the practice in JOB since.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Liezle,

I like our blog. My faves to are BYJ & SS501 most especially Leader. I am not that young anymore but they keep me young at heart.

I like the photos of BYJ wearing the dark suit. Kamsahamnida for sharing. But BYJ's hair is too long though. I miss his shorter hair.

Thank you again and I will be looking forward to more updates of BYJ, SS501 and KHJ from you.

liezle said...

hello Anonymous! You're not the only one who misses his short hair. There are other baefans I know. Do you know that there is a discussion about what kind of hair he'll be sporting in the September promo in Japan? Hee, for me either long or short doesn't matter for so long I see him again in public.

Thanks for dropping by.

~liezle