Sunday, August 30, 2009

Beijing FM Maknae with a little of JM & YS ^_^

Yay, I've been flooding my blog with SS501 Beijing Fan Meeting photos. Tired of them? Okay then, just skip this post. But if you like Maknae then I suggest you better stick because the photos below is focusing more on Maknae and little of Jung Min and Young Saeng.

These photos were lifted from Baidu courtesy of MeiShaoNianHouGong. Thank you!




Obviously not Maknae but Jung Min.







Following photos doesn't have Maknae, but I like them. Young Saeng and Jung Min. I really really wish that these two will have more interaction on stage. I would love to see Jung Min bully Young Saeng and would like to see how Young Saeng would react.

I'm really so glad to see Young Saeng smiling a lot in the Beijing fan meeting. I read one comment by an Anonymous visitor HERE earlier and she wrote that 'Young Saeng probably is no longer pressured to show a perfect and good boy image due to the HK thing with leader'. Hmm, probably... and i like it. ^-^




p.s. I read on Baidu [not accurate though] that SS501 took Asiana Flight OZ344. If that's the case they left Beijing at 15:50 and will be in Incheon by 18:30 [they could be in Incheon now checking out].

1 comment:

quizzy said...

thats ok liezle.. never get tired of seeing them!! especially mal and leader! lolz..

keep the updates!! thanks so much!