Friday, August 28, 2009

More of Leader at the Tony Moly Event [08.28.09]

Here is another surge of photos from the earlier event that Hyun Joong attended for Tony Mony. Thanks to 쭝깍지 for posting on SS601.com. Original credit as labeled.

For some who did not know what Leader attended earlier, it's an autograph signing in one of the stores of Tony Moly located in Mokdong. He signed autographs for 100 fans who made a purchase of any Tony Moly products amounting to 50,000 Won. Purchase should have been made either yesterday or today.

















p.s. glad the my server is cooperating now. ^^

1 comment:

J_Girl said...

YIIPEE!! I knew you would be posting these pics soon! I've been dying to see them but since I'm at work I can't view the ones that were shared in Soompi. THANK YOU!

Leader is looking really tired! The bags are pretty visible ): I hope he takes care of himself since their schedule is going to be packed the coming month.

Can't wait for more pics and fancams from the fanmeet tomorrow! I'll be stalking your blog again lol