Thursday, August 27, 2009

[pix and vid] more of makanae in 'momsoshilchun'

Finally i'm able to post this after 2 hours of battling with blogspot and my service provider. Hee, this post gave me a lot of stress. ^_^

Here's a short clip of Maknae in his latest variety show on SBS. Much thanks to shirbogurl21 for the upload on YT.

8/26/09 Short Clip of SS501 김형준 Kim Hyung Jun on SBS "몸소실천 "Mom So Shil Chun" This episode will broadcast on Sept. 14th 6:30 pm cr. kimhyungjun.com
thanks to shirbogurl21 YT





And here are photos that Shirley shared with me of HJB from the filming of SBS 'MomSoShilChun'.

Just click on each thumbnail to enlarge.












p.s. i'm supposed to post larger pix but since my computer is giving me a hard time will just do that later instead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

baby is love! :)