Tuesday, August 25, 2009

quick one to share...

Found these wonderful screencaps of Jung Min on SS601 when I he guested in SBS Inkigayo last July 19, where he sang his solo from the Solo Collection Album 'If You Cannot' with Ji Sung. Want to see that video again? To watch his performance once again HERE.







I really like Jung Min's hair before Persona and I'm kinda missing it.

There's nothing much to blog today [good thing because i'm kinda busy at work] but I hope that things will heat up later.

Before I leave this post, I just learned that Young Saeng's MV for "I Erase Tears" on Friends, Our Legend OST is out and has been posted on shirbogurl21's YT channel. Though he isn't in the MV it's still worth watching and listening to Young Saeng's sweet voice. Click HERE to watch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello, liezle! thank you once again for sharing us updates,tidbits, pix or vids on SS501.

i also would like to take this chance to extend my greetings to all Triple S.....anyeong^^

i noticed that the 5 members are on top five in freegood polls...good! very good! i've voted several times since day one.....

..i was hoping, would it be better for the 5 of them to be equal in the voting results? i love each and every one of them, and if one member gets a lower number compared to the others it seems like it is not right... what ya think about this? we can make it possible right?