Sunday, August 23, 2009

slow sunday

Yup it's a slow Sunday for me.

It's been pretty quiet in almost all the sites that I frequently visit. No new news about Yong Joon and SS501. What I'm currently doing know is catching up on watching 'Style', 'My Fair Lady' and 'Dream'.

How am I doing it? Well, I started with 'My Fair Lady' last night since the show only started last Wednesday. I'm able to finish episodes 1 and 2 with out subs. Hee I finished watching this first because I'm doing the editing and QC for episode 2 for WithS2. ^_^

Right now as of this writing, I'm in episode 4 of 'Style'. I've seen episode 5 and 6 last week online. Crazy right that I started with episdoe 5 and 6. Well, actually I've read episode summaries so more or less I've already ideas on what's happening in episode 5 and 6.

Well, as for 'Dream', honestly, i did the editing and QC for episode 5 without watching any of the episodes previously shown. ^_^ Probably, after I finish 'Style', I'll be checking on 'Dream'. [though i'm schedule to do ep 10]

Persona in Taiwan

Okay, in between watching, I've been reading comments coming in. And I'm happy to know that there are some visitors in my blog who are going to watch Persona in Taiwan. You guys make me so envious of you! I can't do anything, since we've booked our flights as early as April and i'm really looking forward vacationing with 10 of my friends.

One thing I noticed though is that most of those planning or deadset in going have ticket problem. Only two have ticket so far. If there are anyone who knows how to purchase ticket for foreigners, may I ask you to please let us know by posting on the commet box? I'm pretty sure it'll be appreciated and it'll help others who are planning as well.

Btw, I've heard and read that queuing started since yesterday [the tickets are actually priced cheap]. I hope that everyone who wants to attend can be accommodated otherwise, I hope DSP will have to consider having 2 concerts in one day just like the Persona in Japan [i think they've just added the afternoon concert to accommodate the demand].

Beijing Fan Meeting

With regard to Beijing fan meeting, I read on SG Triple S news section that the fan meeting will have 3,000 tickets and price are set to accommodate the age of the fans and practical cost ability costing from 200 to 880 (RMB) and tickets sale have started for about 4 days. I wonder how the sales are going? I don't read Chinese so I don't know how things are in Beijing. I hope someone can also update us.

Oh, before I end this post, I was just told by Shirley that, there's an article that her friend saw and it says that "there's a surprise at the Beijing fan meeting". Well, who knows what that surprise is? Could they probably announce the rest of their asia tour schedule.?^_^

One more thing before I really end this post, someone emailed me from China and she's sort of concerned about the SDA voting which will end on August 29, the day SS501 will be in Beijing. She's asking if everyone will double time or even triple time in casting their votes on the 29th of August since most of SS501 fans in China might not be able to vote because they will be busy preparing for the fan meeting.

Have to go back watching. ^_^

4 comments:

Belle said...

Hi Liezle
I just watched epi 1 & 2 of Lady Castle/My Fair Lady too. I'm hooked cause it's funny. Let me know if Dream is any good.

I'm actually enjoying the quiet time now because it has been a roller coaster couple of weeks being a fan of SS501 LOL. Those boys sure make our hearts flutter for different reasons.

Kamsahamida for all the latest updates. Wishing you a blessed week ahead, dear Liezle.

liezle said...

Hello Belle! Yeah My Fair Lady is okay so far. But I hope i'll be much better in the coming episodes. I feel like watching a lady Gu Jun Pyo in the character of Yoon Eun Hye. And her grandfather is Ji Hoo's grandfather too. Cute...

As for Dream, i'm still trying to convince myself to watch. Though Kim Bum is cute. Hee, I'll see after I finish editing episode 10. ^^

Watch Style too it's funny and nice. I like LJA though she sometimes exaggerates. But the story is quite interesting.

Honestly, this weekend is a good break for all of us since next weekend we'll be in a lot of screaming, ohs and ahs, eyes bulging, temperature rising and so one because they will be seen in public again. ^^ so we better get ready again.

thanks for dropping by belle.

~liezle

liliya said...

Hi Liezle,

It was said that the rumor is some new song.

I was out of town these days. I will check some Chinese websites and let you know about the ticket sale.

liliya said...

Hi Liezle,

I am here to update the info for you.

The rumor is the surprise is their "Crazy for you", not officially released one (CD, I guess).

Concerning the ticket sale -- polarized info:

A TS called the center and asked for the availability last Friday and was told that seats of all prices were available.

A briefing from the box office said: fans from around the ASIA were fighting for the tickets.

There is no official number coming out yet. But based on what I have noticed, at least half is gone.

How lucky they are. Beijing FM. I will have to wait for their coming to US.