Monday, September 21, 2009

Few more photos from 'Beauty of Korea'

Few more photos from Bae Yong Joon's 'Beauty of Korea' book was shared by makishi on BYJGallery.





As what was reported earlier, the presscon of the book will be on schedule tomorrow and Bae Yong Joon will be attending. Sigh...

Geez, I thought making a book would be more relaxing for him than acting... I was wrong. He always gets hospitalized whenever he does BIG projects. Really, being a perfectionist and hardworking sometimes is not good at all.

I'm supposed to be excited for tomorrow's presscon, but i'm having this mixed emotions. I really wish that they just move the event later this week. I'm sure media will understand. But again, seems like BOF, no that should be Yong Joon, is dead set on doing it.

Anyway, I just wish that he's really 100% fit to answer media's question not only about his book but as well as his condition. I'm sure they're more concern about his health now that his book. Likewise, I wish not to seem him slimmer than the last time I saw him.

At times like this, i really hate stubborn men.

4 comments:

spring said...

ohh.... i am not really BYJ fans.. but i like his drama too..
wish he will get well soon as well...
korean company really need to take care all precious actor/actress and singers... they are like diamond/gold of korea media...

khin said...

Lost 10 kg is lots of weight. Hope he takes vacation (country like USA ^^)and good rest.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could loose 10 kg just like that!!

KRIS said...

i wish to see byj