Tuesday, September 29, 2009

get ready to be stung by his scorpio appeal

Yeah I got stung by the Scorpio appeal of Young Saeng for me right now. ^_^

And as Shirley wrote in my last post on Young Saeng, 'he is type of person that holds all his "passion" inside and is a totally different person after he drinks or when he is with people that he knows well!! but he is slowly opening up.'

Much much thanks to 매생이 for posting this set of photos from BESTYS.com on SS601.com.











And this set is from Miyeong.net











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Help me... I'm stung! hehehehhe....Liezle, shirley and 매생이.... thank you for the pictures... as ive said several times, there is this magnetism in him that reaches out to a person, as you say "scorpio-appeal"...from the 21 pictures in this post, i love the following 2,3,4,7,8,9,10,16,17,18 espc. 15...it seems he's saying: "like what you see, am all yours ^o^ just imagining! (A)