Friday, September 25, 2009

[guessing game] who is he?

Argh!

I've been in front of my computer thinking for almost 30 minutes now of a good opening for this post but couldn't think of anything. Geez...

Anyway, I received an email from FlyButterfly with this photos below. She's requesting a guessing game using below photo. She's curious to know how many would guess correctly who this member of SS501 is.


Who is this SS501 member?
Kim Hyung Joon
Kim Kyu Jong
Park Jung Min
Heo Young Saeng
Kim Hyun Joong
pollcode.com free polls

For the long time fans of SS501, I'm certain you all know who this member is. ^^

Alright, let see if your guess is right.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Are you certain of your answer?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I've seen this photo before and I thought that he is....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kim Hyun Joong and I was...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

wrong. ^_^
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's Park Jung Min. ^_^ .


He looks like Leader in the 2nd picture, right? Were you tricked?

6 comments:

mel_1223 said...

Hehe Liezle, no i was not tricked :p

I guessed it right again..luv ur guessing game. 5 out of 5..not bad right hehe

Hope you'll hv a great weekend!

Nicky said...

awwts, i should have trusted my first guess lol ..i voted for leader hehe

thanks liezle, that was fun!

hannah hernandez said...

weeeeeeeeee....
the pose is soooo jungmin..
this is the second time i got it right..so i amso proud of myself
ahahaha

darlingnc said...

huhuhuu i thot its hyun joong!..its mal...nweys he looks good in that pic.aheheh thanks liezle

WanNurNasyitah said...

hehe..
me 2..
i tot its hyun joong 2..
his face in dis pic looks like hyun joong sometimes..
i gt tricked once again..
hehe..
thx for the guessing game Liezle..
hehe

love,
Wan

Unknown said...

hmmm .. im wrong !!! i guess wrongly n voted for hyun joong !! aigooo ... but tat's a nice pic of jung min. coz i leader always like to wear tat kind of cap, so i tot tat was leader. but, neway, im wrong. hahha. jung min, xoxo