Monday, September 28, 2009

Hyun Joong night clubbing ^_^

I saw these news posted on Quiante501 and at KHJ thread @ soompi. This news was originally from the blog of cagali [SS501UFO]. I hope cagali won't mind me shoving this here and sharing to some of my visitors. Thanks cagali! I finally have an idea what made Hyun Joong do that pole dance. ^_^

[News] Kim Hyun Joong revealed: "1st time felt ashamed because of Hyori noona"

Credit: China ibtimes + (English translation) SS501UFO.blogspot.com

Please repost with full credit.


According to reports from Korea media, Korea popular idol group SS501's Kim Hyun Joong revealed his 1st experience to night club.

In the SBS variety show 'Family Outing - Kim Hyun Joong Edition Part 2' which was broadcast on 27 Sept, Kim Hyun Joong revealed: "When in USA, I went to night club together with Hyori noona, that was my first time to night club.", "On that day, the way noona dance made me very shocked, for the first time I felt ashamed because of Hyori noona." Kim Hyun Joong's reveals made Hyori panic.


Lee Hyori expressed: "Is it? How come I can't even remember anything about this?" to avoid the topic. However, Kim Hyun Joong immediately reenact the actual scene during that time. Lee Hyori then nod her head and admitted: "Maybe during that time noona was a little excited."


Kim Hyun Joong reenacting the actual dancing move of Hyori in USA

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha!!! thanks

kadd said...

lol...he's fanning her just like we are with him! remember every single details of her actions.