Monday, September 28, 2009

Maknae from Prettyboy

Whew! Finally I'm able to visit and post here. Been very very busy again. As I've said earlier, it'll be a busy week for me. But then... there's a recently development. Due the the aftermath and damaged caused by the recently tropical storm that hit our country, our management decided to postpone the major event that we are hosting on Oct 1 to 2 to Oct 29. This is to great decision, since celebrating at this time is not appropriate when our fellowmen are recovering from the disaster that they typhoon brought.

Anyway, this means that I can give updates until I start my vacation on the 15th.

I have received this set photos from Mariposa since early this morning. But like what I said was busy talking to people regarding the postponement, I put this on hold. Now that everything has settled down, I'm now sharing you these photos from Prettyboy. Much thanks again to Maripos for sending these over to me.

Look at Maknae his face is so small. I know who Korean's love small faces but Maknae face is getting to small because his getting too thin. I really think that fans should do something about Maknae's health. I'm sure they don't want another illness affecting the boys' acitivies in the near future.












2 comments:

Belle said...

Hi Liezle, thanks for this update. I am so sorry to read/hear about the heavy storm that caused so much damage in Philippines. We're having a donation drive at work to donate food/supplies to those in need in the philippines. Hope it helps a little.

On baby, not only is he getting thinner, I have seen a close up picture of him and his eye bags and panda eyes are breaking my heart. He needs to rest like Leader. He's really working too hard with music high, green gold, promo activities and album recording. Poor thing, please rest Maknae.

Hugs, Belle

Anonymous said...

yeap busy bee baby!! does anyone know if joon baby is still on god of cookery? is he still the mc?