Monday, September 28, 2009

Young Saeng's turn ^_^ [added one more vid]

You think I'll leave you guys without posting anything on Young Saeng? Of course not! Hee, thanks to shirbogurl21 being resourceful and finding a video of Young Saeng.

Hee, I'm sure Young Saeng fans have a smile on their face.

Thanks Shirley for the fast upload!



Alright if there's anyone who can tell us what he's saying, we'll be very very grateful. ^_^

Okay, I supposed to go to bed but cannot resist not posting this. Thanks to HSScandal I got this from SS601.com.

If you notice Jung Min is singing in the background. This part of 'Because I'm Stupid' is sang by Young Saeng in the original song. Since there are four of them singing they changed it. Check Young Saeng intently listening to Jung Min singing his part and giving the approval as Jung Min was able to do it pretty well.





If you're done listening and doesn't want to here the song repeatedly, right click then uncheck PLAY.

Geez, Monday again and I swear I'll be very very very busy this week. I hope I can still post. Sigh... I forgot to post the new photos of Yong Joon! Yay!

9 comments:

WanNurNasyitah said...

'Hee, I'm sure Young Saeng fans have a smile on their face.'

Yeah u're right 501%.. i'm smiling over here.. hehe

thx Liezle..
U're spoiling us with all of ss501 posts..
hehe

Anonymous said...

youngsaeng is co cute.^^ thanks thanks Liezle for the share. bt i thought that the part where jungmin sang is kyujong's part.

liezle said...

hi Anonymous. Was it Kyu Jong's part? Hee, whatever/whoever. I like how YS listens intently and giving the nod. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Hee, it's originally Kyu Jong's part, but if all 5 of them are performing, Leader will be in charge of this part. Both Leader and Kyu Jong sing this part flawlessly ^^

Anonymous said...

err..i think its jung min is saying kyu jong's part and he forgot the lyrics towards the end.. kyu joined in to save jung min and young saeng was just laughing at jung min..

TripleS - Malaysia said...

Hehehe, Jungmin did it again. Oh YoungSaeng so cute with that smile.

Thanks Liezle for all the updates

Cheers
Jen

mel_1223 said...

I heard from Jen this morning that my dear Mal forgot the lyrics again..haha well I cant watch YT yet from work so gona check it out tonight...

Haha..oh Mal oh Mal..oh well...

Anonymous said...

haha yea it's actually kyu jong's part and kyu jong joined jung min in the end to save him because he forgot the lyrics. =P youngsaeng was just laughing at the little mistake. =) cute clip though!! and i just wanted to say thank you so much for always putting up SS501 pics! i check your blog everyday! =D

Anonymous said...

yup, liezle, i agree wif u. YS nodding and listening attentively...i love it.