Friday, October 30, 2009

HD 'Love Like This' MV [do not repost please]

The full music video of 'Love Like This' is finally out and Shirley has already shared it on her YT channel. Guys, please do not repost since this was purchased by Shirley and can only be shared on her YT and here.

Note from Shirley :
Please do NOT re-post until you purchase the MV at GOM TV http://dstore.gomtv.com
I can help if anyone needs help with the purchase




I just finished watching the MV [i posted before watching because of too much excitement] and boy oh boy... I like it!!! It's simple but yet there's something about the MV that you'll get addicted to it. 'love it!

ThanKYU again Shirley!

MV screencaps by 비유 on SS601.com.














7 comments:

shirbo said...

haha i posted before watchin too!! now will watch it for once!! hehe then back to videos videos videos!!

Anonymous said...

Nice MV!! I love JungMin's eyes here ^^ and leader's new hair suits him :D -love like this-

Anonymous said...

omg for sure JungMin looks sooooooooo good :P and the MV is truly addictive...!!!!!!!!


F:cm

mel_1223 said...

I am anticipating the MV soo much!
Cant watch it yet cos I am at office, but I did heard JM is such a killer at the MV.. i think i will really be so dead after watching it...another 5 more hours to reach home later...

mollybutterfly said...

ahh~~~
I REALLY LOVE IT!! 1 3 2~~
they r so howt!!
haha....

Anonymous said...

o my god!! jung min, i am soo speachless.. theyve grown into men lol..

Anonymous said...

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i even can't breathe!!!
love love love jung min
love like this <3