Monday, October 26, 2009

HD of SS501 Inkigayo Performance

Vacation is official over. In a few hours i'll be going to report to work again. Geez, no exaggeration but I'm already missing Seoul.

Sigh...

Alright, I'm supposed to be sleeping now since I've to be awake in 3 hours or so. But before that, let me post first this HD version of SS501 performance that Shirley posted on her NEW YT channel shirbogurl.

When I saw the performance of the SS501 in Seoul, I wasn't able to savor it because my friends were all loading their luggage on the van and I was the only who hasn't moved from my seat because of SS501. It's only now that I'm back home, that I'm watching the clip.

As always they look gorgeous. They're captivating and I'm obsessed. But I think I like their Music Core performance better than Inkigayo. I think that the entrance in Music Core made it so exciting. But performance wise, I like both. Hot and 'dangerous' to my palpitating heart. ^^



Let me include in this post as well the ending of Inkigayo. You can see from the background SS501.

1 comment:

c_cube said...

Hello, we are having SNSD, Super junior, DBSK, Shinee, Kissing star necklace/earring and many other idols' merchandise preorder. Preorder ending on 30th oct! visit http://myccube.blogspot.com for more details! do not miss it!