Saturday, October 24, 2009

SETI Episode 6 [unsubbed] ~ 2nd Kiss!!!

Episode 6 of SETI was shown yesterday and I'm only posting now the video that I lifted from shirbogurl21 YT channel. Much much thanks Shirley! I know you are busy too and on vacation. Hee, seems both of us can't get away from using the internet while on vacation. ^^ Geez, things will be back to normal again for both of us [i'm quite sad because my vacation will soon be ending]. Hey, funny how both of us went on vacation almost the same time and ending it up the same time. ^^ Thanks again for all the vids you've shared for us.

Anyway, here's episode 6 of SETI.

Kyu Jong locked lips again! And boy oh boy, he really does it well. Darn, he is so cute and really makes me giddy seeing him giving that kiss.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liezle...boohoohoo...am crying... Kyu JOng kissing again!!!! - it should be me!!!! (wishful thinking :D) I wonder how many NG's this scene took? i've watched the kiss part several times and he is good with acting...seriously hope its not going to be torrid (A)

Summer A. said...

i think i almost died when i saw this happen :'((

shirbo said...

packing packing...back to reality...but back to updating the boys at the speed we usually do =) you are updating during the day today!! aish...i dont think many people know about my new yt channel yet...dunno how to let people know...o wells...i wanna stay in asia longer but can't!! miss u liezle~~