Friday, October 30, 2009

SS501 recording 'Love Like This' @ Chocolate 10.28.09

It's benn 2 1/2 hours since I stated surfing and I'm still not over checking all the posts from the other SS501 webbies. There's just so many activities of SS501 that I'm finding it hard to follow all since i'm so busy lately myself. Do you know that I havent seen yet most of the videos I've been posting over the past few days? Hee, and I think that I can't even catch up with my own posts. ^_^

Alright, here's an example of a video that I'm posting but haven't seen yet. This is a video at the recording of Chocolate yesterday where SS501 performed 'Love Like This'. Much thanks to HSScandal for recording this video and to Shirley for posting on her YT channel and providing me the link to post



And before I end this post, here's another YT video from Shirley. It's a HK promo video with subs that Shirley did. Thanks again Shirley! Can't wait for Dec 12 to come. ^^

4 comments:

mollybutterfly said...

THANKS100x to u liezle n Shirley for all articles n d news ...
i always follow ur update in dis blog..n never miss out..haha

u all d best...
take a rest too~~(^_~)

Anonymous said...

baby looks weird in this video. like not himself. hes usually very focued but his eyes seem to be focusing somewhere else...and he's like lost in his thoughts... thats why he mentioned the venue again. then after that he looked lost again.

young saeng too... mmmmmmmm too tired?

J_Girl said...

YAYYYY!!! HK!!!! Can't wait too!!! =D We're going to blow the roof off with our SCREAMS!!! lol

SSsufi said...

HAHAHAHA!!! TOM&JERRY SMACKING EACH OTHER!!! and kyu was so cute just giggling at them. even the way they wave at the end is so cute. *tries waving like ss501* lol. 12/12 is a good date. gosh. when is singpore's turn. dont tell me its next year. lol. well, at least they're coming still. better than not. YEAY!!! :DD