Thursday, December 31, 2009

and they are sticking it out too =P

You have seen this. Next come are the photos of Kyu Jong, Jung Min, Maknae and Young Saeng sticking out their tongue too. Seems like all of them have developed this sexy mannerism. I'm sure it's not their intention to tease us with their tongue but do you know that sticking out ones tongue is a form of flirting?

Amongst the members, aside from Hyun Joong, I've seen Jung Min and Kyu Jong sticking out their tongue several times. And the shutterbugs of their fans clubs have captured some of those cute moments.


















Maknae does it too a lot of times, but I really think that Maknae's mannerism is touching his sideburns or bangs and creasing his nose.






Hmm, Young Saeng. He said that his has this habit of sticking out his tongue and biting his lips [i've a separate post on this so watch out for it]. But I can only find few photos of him with his tongue sticking out. But when you watch some of SS501 videos, you'll surely get more. ^_^



Btw, I only got to check my newer files to get photos. I'm sure I'll be able to find more if I will check my older files. ^_^

Thanks to all the shutterbugs whose photos I've used above.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Cute topic. YS seems to have the shortest tongue and he looks cute sticking it out. Hyung Jun has has slim tongue, sexy for me. Kyu Jong's tongue looks long. Jung Min looks sexy too.

Happy New Year and keep up the good work. I love visiting our blog.

Tuliplilac Shirley said...

yes u are rite, its a form of flirting...

hmm..its habit tat they formed maybe not knowingly.. like they sometimes we will smile/laugh it off when we are shy/in doubt/uneasy/awkward...

amongst them, i love leader's tongue sticks..too kute ^^