Wednesday, December 16, 2009

[vid & pix] clearer version of hyun joong version of 'rainism'

Holy macaroni! This is just awesome... sexy! How come even in coat and tie he can be sexy doing this dance? Oh wow...

Thanks to KingHyunjoong for posting on YT. Please take note the KingHyunjoong says DO NOT RE-UPLOAD! [I'm surprised that they uploaded the vid in YT ^^]



Thanks to 3 Anonymous for giving the tip. ^_^

P.S. Won't be making another page for the following photos.

Thanks to 폭풍간지 for posting this set of photos on SS601.com. Original credit can be found on the picture.










7 comments:

Doka said...

GOSH...!! I'm out of words. Let me "faint" first..! ~~~..

Anonymous said...

I think the coat and tie made it all the more sexier *_*!

qwerty said...

i think you tag wrongly, its leader not kyujong (:

Anonymous said...

Oh woweee! speechless...thanks for sharing sis!

-shrimpy

andydandy said...

jadgfsgldsak after a long day at school ^^ this is my prize! :D

khin said...

Did he ever stop^^

marge0256 said...

hi liezle! thanks for sharing all the fancams and photos. This really made my morning! :)