Sunday, December 20, 2009

[Eng subbed] Intimate Note [Part 1-3 of 6 UP!]

Hey guys I'm back after almost 24 hours of being away from blogging. ^_^ I was out doing some Christmas shopping and some get together with friends for dinner. ^_^ I had a blast of a day though my wallet has been dented again. ^_^ But it was really great seeing friends again, especially those I was with when I went to Seoul last October.


Anyway, I'm shoving this up since Part 3 is up! Thanks to Sherri and Hyung Si for the tips on the sidebar. ^_^

***

Super thanks to K K for the heads up.

Intimate Note Part 1 of 6 with English subs is now out on ltstraus YT channel. Thanks also to kbklynish for her contribution to the translation of this video.

Just like the previous installment videos, I'll be posting this page up when the new video is up. Meantime, enjoy this!

Part 1


Part 2



Part 3



Part 4


Part 5


Part 6

1 comment:

mel_1223 said...

Thanks Liezle, and Linh for the subs!

Am looking forward to this after watching it without subs! :)