Thursday, December 31, 2009

it's still a mystery

As of this writing, rumor has it that SS501 is in Shanghai. They were chartered by HunanTV on the 27th [not yesterday afternoon]. Rumor has it also that they had a rehearsal last night. But from the latest news in China [thanks to Shirley], apparently a fan went to the rehearsal yesterday and did not see SS501. The same fan saw some staff talking so she went over and ask if SS501 is going to be there the staff then said 'Who is SS501?'. They then look at the performance schedule and no SS501, but there is SJ-M. They looked over it twice and didn't find SS501.

Like I said even the Korean fans are also confused by all these. They even called DSP to confirm. But they keep getting different answers everyday. But yesterday I think DSP told them only that SS501 left Seoul on the 27th.

What's the mystery behind all this? We could only guess, right? But someone told me that, every year, during the countdown of HunanTV there will always be a mysterious guest. So, could it be possible this is the reason why DSP is so quiet about this? Could this also be the reason why HunanTV did not include SS501 on their guest list and staff [probably trained?] denying SS501? Hmm...

Anyway, today is the day before 2010. The countdown will begin in less than 21 hours. The mysterious guest will soon be revealed. Could it be SS501? We could only wait and see.

Oh by the way, it was raining last night when the fans asked about SS501 at the rehearsal venue, could it be a sign that SS501 is/was there? ^_^

P.S. If you're going to ask me where I'd like SS501 be at this time. I'd like them to be in Korea so that they can spend the first day of 2010 with their loved ones. But if they really are in China, I'd like them to be there for a different reason... a much deserved rest... no more no less. After reading some issues about HunanTV and some Korean artists I'd rather want them not to be at that show at all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't really want them to be there either, but what do I know, whatever is best for them, I would support no matter what.

spring said...

liezle... hope they r in seoul and can enjoy last day of 2009 and to welcome 2010.... even me don't want to work in this last day now..... wish they will enjoy fully with their loved one and family there.. all rumor is wrong and make to protect them ppl not to know where they are to enjoy.....

anyway, if they appear in HunanTV, we can see them again too right... so we will just wait and see... miss them so much too.... although cant see them much on this time, thinking of they might be having happy holiday rest, make me happy and it's ok not to see much their new activities.... watching back old vids...:)

Bye 2009 and Welcome 2010......... see u all again in next year....

marge0256 said...

I agree. I hope they have this long break. Coz O'm sure they'll be busy once again. But I do hope to hear news about their whereabouts. Its hard to wonder and think about it. hehe.

thanks liezle. cheers! HAPPY NEW YEAR :)