Thursday, December 31, 2009

the king of pout part 5

Part 5 of the 'King of Pout' series came earlier than I expected because Mai/Luchi sent me a set of Jung Min's GIF pouting. She got them from cgem88 [youtube].

I actually got the set of GIFs that Mai sent last night but decided not to post them yet as I still have to find the GIFs that I mentioned on the last of the pout series I posted. I finally found them. ^_^ So, here they go...

Please DO NOT hotlink.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The next set of GIFs are the set the came from Mai courtesy of cgem88 [youtube].

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 comments:

doris said...

Jungminnie, so cute!
can't resist his aegyo and pouts..i love them, all!
thanks for the post...
JM saranghae

Hajar Esmail said...

omg !
i'm dying here !
haha jungmin so adorable !
aisshh ! :D
jungmin oppa ! saranghae <3

eluel said...

haha,, jung min is so cute and funny... ^^ saranghae oppa!!