Friday, December 18, 2009

More from the DK Party

Actually there are quite a number of photos pf smexy Hyun Joong that I've been seeing but I'm not going to post all here. I'm just choosing those that are clear and possibly close up shots. Just like these two sets of photos that I lifted from SS601.

First set came from 1004khj of naver cafe.

I love this one! As you know this is where
he does that sexy move. Sliding his sexy hand
from his chest down there ^_^.






This second set if from khj.co.kr.

Hey, don't be satified by just looking at these photos in this size. Go and enlarge each one and drool over Hyung Joong. Hey, make sure that you wipe off your saliva, k?







9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! He's SO PRETTY in the last 3rd picture. Look at his eyes and lips.... major drooling...

marge0256 said...

looking that hand from the chest.. going down.. I'm sinful. Haha!

thanks for sharing liezle :D

Anonymous said...

I wish I were his hand *omg sinful sinful^

Anonymous said...

OMG..! He's so stunning, unbelievable gorgeous. He's one master piece of the Creator.

Unknown said...

OMG!!! He's so handsome...
Out of topic, Kyu jong is 2nd in my list after leader, if kyu jong is 501% better looking in reality then can't imagine seeing leader live...
Pls come to Singapore soon... won't mind travelling to Malaysia too....

ann said...

Love the third last photo. What a beautiful side and close up shot of HJ. Like him more and more...
Looking at his sweetttt smile, all my stresses of the day have then gone!
Thanks for sharing these wonderful pics.!

Anonymous said...

there's something in his eyes that make him sso adorable..

Anonymous said...

....can't think of any words to describe his gorgeousness....oh, those sparkling eyes, sweet lips and innocent smiles....a GOD's perfect creature!!!

thank you always liezle for sharing pics.

Anonymous said...

HE IS SO HOT

i think he's the hottest everrr in this party

spazzzz

HIS SMILE <333