Wednesday, December 16, 2009

number 1 searched, no doubt about it...

When I first read the news about Hyun Joong mentioning that he dated someone in their circle i never doubted even for a fraction of a second that it'll be top searched.

Hyun Joong is one hot property at the moment, every thing he says is big news.


So what have made the netizens curious that made Hyun Joong number one searched? I bet you all know. The netizens are curious as to who Hyun Joong dated for 5 months. According to him she's still active in the biz.

Trust the netizens will dig information. I guess most of you already know that the name Park Soo Jin of Sugar came up. Don't ask me why and how and when but her name popped up when the netizens dug up info.

Curious who she is? This is her photo that I got from Wiki.


Park Soo Jin is a singer, actress and a model, she's 24 years old. She's a member of Sugar from 2002 to 2006 but left the band because she wanted to be an actress. The most recent dramas she was in are Loving You a Thousand Times (SBS, 2009), Queen Seon Duk (MBC, 2009) and Boys Before Flowers (KBS2, 2009) where she played the first love of Kim Bum. And I found this CF of her back in 2008.

Alright, I posted her profile here because like I said her name came up and I got curious and so does everyone. I'm not saying I believe nor I do not believe. I really do not care whether it's true or not, whether it's past or present [but as Leader said it's over]. Since there's no confirmation from Hyun Joong, which i highly doubt there will be, let's not believe everything that is written on the net, k? And if it's true let's not hate her.

I'm sure after posting this, some of you may give comments, please no bashing as I don't like that in my blog, k? ^_^

10 comments:

finkle said...

Thanks Liezle for the info! The other websites that I went too said that netizens haven't managed to pin a name, so this is news to me :) I can't see her pic on your web but I recall that she was very pretty in BOF, and her pics in google are very pretty! She has big eyes too, so I think she looks very compatible with Leader. And she looks like a nice, sweet and gentle girl. I wonder what is her character like though, because Leader always said he likes those cool and tough gals who are like a friend. ^_^

liezle said...

hello finkle. actually i was having a second thought posting this since it's only rumor but i got curious and so does everyone. if another name come out i might just search for her again. but really i highly doubt that we will know the truth. this guessing game though is fun as we match the ladies with Leader and see if they fit to the characteristics that he likes about his ideal girl.

~liezle

Anonymous said...

Maybe, the dating period is not during or after BOF. Maybe they have known each other before BOF.
It could happen, because soojin is singer as well before her group disbanded. She could be categorized idol too in the past. So they have 'connection'
Wahh i kinda curious if it is really her or not. Need prove tough, but i would treat this as rumour as well. Just wait for further investigation from korean netizen.. LOL they would indeed surprised us. Never underestimated korean netizen power.

Liezle, i know you have korean triple s friends. Are there is some news from them, if she is really soo jin? Just curious.. ^^

Yeah she is very pretty.. Lucky leader, and lucky her... ^^

thx for update..

and if she is really her, what a small world, they was staring in BOF together.

Minh Cham said...

Just think that Park Soo Jin company did sth really quick. She is more famous now.

Anonymous said...

hyun joong dancing rainism in DK party today...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmFQ36kNKUs

liezle said...

Hi Anonymous! Thanks for the tip! Saw your post after I posted the one from Daum though I've included the vid that you sent too.

~liezle

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update,
i guess everyone is curious as to who's the lucky one to have caught leader's eyes.
But i seriously hope this won't have bad percussion as some korean netizens can be scary.
Like what leader say, she already past tense...

Anonymous said...

you are welcome liezle..

kinghyunjoong has youtube channel.. they upload their video in their youtube channel...

rainism dance (kinghyunjoong version)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrN6GTS8x6k

Anonymous said...

its more clear.. and can see his full body movement from up to toe.. ASA!!

Haley_Manh said...

oh.I know her.^^.she did a sexy dance with Super Junior Kim Hee Chul in a drama.^^.actually don't care about any rumor.^^.if Leader has gf, it's his business.anyway, she is cute.^^