Sunday, December 27, 2009

this video makes me giddy...

Not only because I love this song and the dance steps are simple but because this is the clearest video that I've seen so far of 'Crazy For You' in any of the Person concerts.

I believe this was lifted from the Persona in Japan DVD. Thanks to a dear friend for the tip and to KOLN1027 for uploading in YT. Btw, it looks like that the Persona in Japan DVD is a MUST BUY. So go and check it out!

Actually the friend who gave the tip made me cry earlier when she sent me the link to Kyu Jong feat Young Saeng's 'Wuss Up'. Can't say why but she really made me soooooo happy with her news. Thanks again friend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow this is wonderful!
thank you for sharing...
i want to see more of their
crazy 4u performances.

finkle said...

Hi Liezle, do you know if Persona in Japan is sold only in Japan? Actually I am waiting for Persona in Seoul because should have eng sub, any news when it would come out ? :)

syra said...

ohh..i luv it very much but still why they dont put this song in rebirth??? the song is very good..
the dances also cute...

maryho2323 said...

yes... me too.. I'm waiting for their Persona DVD with eng sub...

Anonymous said...

OH..thanks a lot, love hyun joon's rap!..but he had only few shots in the video

Ashyira said...

hope to see this in Bangkok