Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Young Saeng Rocks!

Yeah, and he did surprised a lot of us that night in Persona in Hong Kong, right?

Honestly, there are many photos that I did not post anymore. They're just too many to post [though i still have to make page spazzzz for Jung Min and Leader]. But this one, I don't think that I'll not let this set go. No way! This is a treat for Brenda, Jen, (A) and the rest of those who are going crazy over Young Saeng.

Thanks to the shutterbug of HKTripleS for sharing this. I lifted these photos from SS601.com.


















8 comments:

finkle said...

Hi Liezle, do you know if Leader took the same flight back to Korea as the other 4 members?

liezle said...

hi finkle! from kadd's report at the airport the 5 of them including dsp president checked in at the airport together for the 12:35 flight to incheon.

~liezle

WanNurNasyitah said...

im so xcited seeing all ysaeng's pics. im jumping here n there now. haha.

finkle said...

Thanks a lot Liezle, I was just wondering why Leader seemed to be walking alone and not with the rest..

TripleS - Malaysia said...

he does rock...his HK perf, really kills me.. Oh why am I not there? I'm sooooo regret!!!!

Jen

Sudal said...

You have mail ^_^
Thanks so much for these pics. He is just so adorable. My beloved Young Saeng. :XD

Anonymous said...

Hey, Liezle, thanks again for thinking about me when it comes to Badboy-prince^^ i love each shots... you have an early christmas present eh, seeing them in person.... you know what your Christmas gift for me - this! and a whole lot more of SS501

Happy holidays and more success to SS501 and to your blog ! (A)

TripleS - Malaysia said...

he is hot, he is cool, he is cute, he is smart, he is unpredictable, he is bad, he is good, he is handsome, he is special, he is different...to describe him on everything, it's gonna take me forever as it is a never ending story...just like the meaning of his name, ETERNAL....