Thursday, January 21, 2010

a bit of a tweak here to shake off the tension

With the last two posts, I think that I've to move this blog a bit to shake off the tension and move on.

Here are three images of Park Jung Min in 'Life Theater' that was shown last night [midnight to be exact]. Thanks to 슬픈꿈 for sharing this on SS601.com.




Alright, just to end this post. We were so curious to know what happened last Monday night and Hyun Joong's fans have given us the chance to see the picture. They've also shared their sentiments, we've listened and others even voiced what they thought about this. I know pretty well when I posted this that there will be mixed feelings on the action that has to be taken. You all know that I love SS501... all of them and I only want the best. Whatever is the outcome of this I still hope that they remain together as one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jungmin's smile can melt snow...thank you for sharing:)

spring said...

i am so sad just now........
but our Mal give me smile now...... hehehee............. he is so cute here......... esp i like the 1st pic..... his face so dirty...... but still cute lol.....how can poor boy so cute too....... if found outside begger like this i will bring home lo..... and then feed carrot........ehhehhee....;p

PigRabbit said...

Nawwwww thank you for sharing this :) At least seeing this makes me feel a bit at ease..

Hehe, Jung Min's smile melts my heart away ~~