Saturday, January 23, 2010

[eng subs] cute bros on mbc every1

Found this clip on Prettyboy and I really do not have any idea what it is all about. So please if there's anyone who can help let us know. It's cute. I think this was shown last Friday.

Oh, this must have been recorded more than a week ago since KiBum's hair is still long. ^^



Here is video with English sub titles courtesy of poohhl's YT channel. Thanks again!




I found the first photo on SS601.com attached to an article regarding MBC Game. I don't have the translation yet so I'm just shoving here the photo.

DO you notice something? Hee, I do. ^_^ Seems like our Maknae has been eating a lot lately that his tummy is getting a little bigger ^_^ Some TS noticed this too last week when he attended U-Kiss fan meet.



This was taken last December.

3 comments:

trippi said...

what was the video for?
i think it was taken on the same day as the music high christmas recording. he was wearing the same clothes!

Anonymous said...

baby looks so healthy in last pic.kekekkekekee..

Anonymous said...

Maknae is so cute and cheeky pretending to be his brother! :)