Monday, January 25, 2010

monday... 25.01.10 ... 5:01AM...

Another brand new week.

It's been a while since the last time we saw SS501 together and I'm officially missing them.

I found this cute songs with very cute messages. I hope they get to hear these because they somehow sum up my feelings.



One, if i can't see you even for a second
Two, I feel so lonely and depressed
Three, how can I wait another three seconds?
Eeya... eeya... eeya... eeya...
Four, I love you oh I love you
Five, I'm going to tell you today
Six, in a world with 6 billion people I feel so...
Seven, lucky that I met you!
I love you, don't look anywhere else but to me
I like you, show me your laughter and smile everyday
Eight, my heart is going palldak, palldak
Nine, oh rescue my heart
Ten, even if then years pass I'll still love you
My heart will never change.

^_^

Here's the song with LYRICS. I didn't use this since the lyrics are blurred.

And before I end this post, let me just say to Hyun Joong, Young Saeng, Jung Min, Kyu Jong and Maknae...



Fighting!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww...how nice.. if i must say Liezle, the two vids you shared embodies the sentiment of the whole TripleS/Green peas and supporters of SS501....

its cute, its funny, its sweet plus the message is concise.. (A)

Anonymous said...

Liezle this is just too cute. I am missing them officially too.

Anonymous said...

Liezle,the is a latest vid of kim hyun joong who's guilty? in youtube.Fm the outfit of hjl there,can tell that he really unaware of the party,now my fire is burning,really going to pull down the CEO & give him a slap on it.

Anonymous said...

I agree to above anonymous. Leader didn't know where he's heading for. The ceo of DSP didn't tell him where they're going. But that wicked ceo's keeping silent. What does DSP want from this? This bad image will follow leader till the end of his career. What should we do for leader??

Anonymous said...

awwwwww, can't wait to see them again! this s too cute!!!