Thursday, January 28, 2010

trot singer jung min

I watched MBC Every1's 'Life Theater' once it was up on egloos after it was shown and I found episode 2 cute and funny. There were many scenes that I like and one of which is when Jung Min was singing trot.

Here is that scene, cut by 501스런하루 and posted on SS601.

Jung Min ah is so cute and sexy.



Alright, if the above is not enough for you, you may click HERE to see again SS501 doing 'Shabang Shabang'. Hee, I've already mentioned it many times this one is one of my favorite clips. ^_^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss Minnie so much!
Good thing that we have
Life Theater and Intimate Note 3. Thank you Liezle.

Love minnie said...

OMG...Love Jungmin more and more...!!
everyday i miss him so....much...!!

thanks a lot Lizle^^

Anonymous said...

lol that is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Min has such a fabtabulous voice!
I replayed his shabang shanbang voice bite over and over again!

heyam said...

please can u tell me >> what song he sing in this video >>> i know shebang


many thx for sharing