Thursday, January 28, 2010

[Unsubbed] MBC Every1 'Life Theater' Episode 2

Episode 2 of 'Life Theater' courtesy of lemmy0824 on egloos is out.

This is the episode wherein well get to see Jung Min as a student, getting drunk, get into a fight and he'll even sing. ^^

Posted all parts... off to watch now. ^_^

Part 1


Part 2 [Oh yeah, 'shabang shabang'... cute!]


Part 3


Part 4 [only few minutes are playing]


Part 5 [love the NG at the end]


Done watching!

Ya! That was another cute episode and i really enjoyed watching it. Thanks to the storyline earlier at least I've an idea a bit of what's happening. ^^.

Jung Min seems to have cut is hair, right? It's much shorter than last week.

I like his acting here in ep 2 [even still with a bit of exaggeration], it's much better and he really seems so natural doing comedy. I laugh out loud when he was doing the CF then he was asked to dance. Likewise, I lol at his reaction when the top student farted. ^0^

Btw, I learned that doing comedy scenes are more difficult that doing serious scenes and as Jung Min was able to make me laugh means he's doing good ^^. He can actually carry the whole show by himself. I'm really impressed.

Can't wait to see next week's episode. Wonder what is it going to be.

Oh yeah, i like the NG. I miss 'that' Jung Min so much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This show is good....jajaj I loved the NG at the end. Jm is so cute

Anonymous said...

Minnie is so cute and funny. Life Theater has not disappointed me so far. Is there someone subbing this?

chumills said...

wah... jung min getting much better here. i enjoy this epi more than the first one.

i miss him a lot, esp Jung min with big laugh like at the closing part.

hope someone will subs this epi soon.

thank you Liezle.

Belle said...

hihi Liezle, I only just finished watching ^^ was dying to watch all day but so busy at work. My heart hurts seeing Jungminie's face with all the bruises.... poor thing.

Shabang, shabang... me likey ^^ loving his new haircut and hair color. Me absolutely adore that green Elmo hoodie ^^