Sunday, February 28, 2010

SS501 in their new costumes at Encore

I like all new costumes! Not too flashy and more manly.^^

Thanks to 아란 for sharing the pix from the shutterbug of DoublePASS on SS601.com

Here are some photos of them in their new costume. I won't do it chronologically but will just blog about it as how they were uploaded on the net. ^^ Miane, it's 4am here and I still haven't bathe for the night. ^^

U R Man perform. There is someting written on their back
which
I couldn't read well... miane.

ItalicIf I'm not mistaken this was during Again and Because I'm Stupid.
Sorry wasn't really looking at what Jung Min was wearing during
Haruman bec I was just really staring at him.


I wonder what caught Jung Min's attention here.


Not new costume but this was during 4Chance.

4Chance too. Cute Young Saeng. ^^

Young Saeng during his rendition of
Seo Tae Ji's song. During Young Saeng's
solo number, the fireworks and
laser lights show are soooo good.



Young Saeng performing 'Find'.
I like his tee. ^^

Kyu Jong in 'Never Let You Go'.
He did a different version of this song.

This is Maknae's costume in his first solo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

please share some vids, please!

Anonymous said...

vids!vids!vids!

sweetiecutieys said...

i want ys's solo vids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!