Monday, March 29, 2010

[Vid] DVD Persona In Seoul Making [Jung Min & Maknae cut]

Again much much thanks to Sudal for sharing this vid on the sidebar. Thanks too to SSlovechau for posting on YT.

I saw again the vid of Jung Min as a vampire. I just love it! Sexy vampire! But it's so unfair his was shot so dark. I could hardly see his handsome face.

As for Maknae's part, how come they didn't use the 'bed' scene in Persona. That would have made all the fans scream of envy. And isn't he just cute and looking curious when he lifted the blanket. And the last look... love that naughty look! Maknae is not longer a baby!

Alright, I need help for those who watched any of the Persona. Can anyone tell me what they showed before Maknae appeared on stage for his solo performance? I've seen 4 Persona but I can't recall!

Oppsie, sorry for giving you the spoilers... anyway, here watch the vid to see what I'm talking about. ^^

2 comments:

lavender said...

Liezle,

In Shanghai Persona, they showed the same video clip of baby in bed, he was so cute, especially the wink at the end.

Thank you so much for all the updates.

Lavender

liezle said...

Thank you Lavender for the info. Only in Shanghai i supposed, because I'm sure I didn't see it in HK, BKK and in Seoul.

~liezle

Bts, you're very much welcome and thank you for visiting my blog.