Wednesday, March 24, 2010

what does the note says on the photo of leader driving?


credit: http://minihp.cyworld.com/25258639/1526761323

I've posted this photo yesterday which Stalking_HJ shared on the blog of OdeDS. Have you guys ever wondered what was written below the pix? Hee, no one asked if I remember it correctly. ^^ You guys were all staring at the hot dude driving the hot car, yah?

Well, anyway I was just on Kim Hyun Joong Thread @ Soompi and I happen to see susAmerica's translation. Thanks again to Sue! [She's been so nice translating stuffs on soompi over at GHS and at times at KHJ thread that I share here too.]

Here's what the note on the photo below says :

Korean to English by susAmerican
Posted on Kim Hyun Joong Thread @ Soompi

Note from susAmerica :
Thank you for the information about his car...
Now under the pic of KHJ driving is the blogger's post:

(the print is so small so what I cannot verify, I will underline [liezle : since no underline here i'll use * * ] --my eyesight is not the best)

He says he overslept and did not get to *wash* his face...
Hyunghoong hyung drove over to AapGooJung in his Porsche Cayenne kekeke
He says he just loves sports keke
Especially, he loves soccer. keke
He says he will come out more often from now on, but alas I am leaving for the army keke
He took out and wore his new soccer sneakers that he says he has been saving for playing keke
He never forgets to put on the blinkers when driving keke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Liezle for always bringing us news about SS501. I amazed at how you do it. You not only blog but you also have time to travel spend time with your friends and work effectively. You're also very nice to your visitors. Keep up the good work.